Daily weight loss injection trial T&Cs
Prescribed Weight Loss (daily weight loss injection) – 1-Month Programme
Search for Success Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person
- Entrants must be aged 18-75
- Eligibility criteria apply and a medical history will be taken during the selection process and assessed at consultation
- The promoter is Weight Loss Clinic, 11 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3DU
- Not open to employees of Weight Loss Clinic
- The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law. Entry to the programme confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding
- Closing date for entries will be midnight Monday 10th October 2022 (this is subject to change if participants have been selected in advance). All entries must be complete with name, date of birth, postcode, telephone number, email address, weight, height and a current full-length photograph
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt
- Up to 3 participants will be chosen for the next stage of selection by a judging panel and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into at any stage
Three Stages to Selection
- Stage 1: Initial selection
From the information supplied on the entry form, up to 3 entrants will be selected as potentially suitable for the Prescribed Weight Loss (daily weight loss injection) programme. These entrants will receive a call from a Weight Loss Clinic Patient Care Coordinator to discuss the programme in more detail and to undertake a baseline medical history questionnaire. A decision will then be made on whether the entrant is eligible for consultation.
- Stage 2: Consultation with a WLC Doctor
The selected entrants will be put forward for consultation with a Weight Loss Clinic, Doctor. The entrant must be prepared for a telephone or zoom call at the date and time nominated by Weight Loss Clinic (date options will be given where possible). No travel is necessary.
- Stage 3: Final selection
Ultimately whether the entrant is selected for the Prescribed Weight Loss (daily weight loss injection) programme is at the discretion of the Doctor following the consultation. A Weight Loss Clinic Patient Care Coordinator will call following the consultation to discuss the next steps.
The Daily Weight Loss Injection Trial Programme
The daily weight loss injection trial programme includes:
- Consultation with a Weight Loss Clinic Doctor
- 4 weight loss injections
- 1 month of access to the Weight Loss Clinic App, where you will have access to classes on nutrition, fitness and mindset
- 24/7 live support through the App messenger chat
- Digital scales to sync with App to track your progress
By agreeing to take part, you also agree to pay half the programme cost upfront.
This sum constitutes £300. Half you will receive halfway through the trial and the remaining balance at the end of the trial. In order to qualify for the money back, the Weight Loss Clinic will need to see a healthy array of marketing material, documenting your weight loss journey.
Upon being selected as a case study, kindly take note of the following: Since the weight loss pens cannot be returned, no refund will be given if you decide not to continue taking them for any reason after doing so, including an adverse reaction or intolerance.
The Patient Care Coordinator will be able to advise you, further.
By taking part in the trial programme, participants agree to:
- Keep in weekly contact with the Weight Loss Clinic team and advise immediately of any health concerns or issues
- Follow the advice of the Weight Loss Clinic team in terms of following a healthy, calorie-controlled diet and increased exercise
- Submit a mix of written/video blogs to track progress on the programme. This includes at least but is not limited to:
- An initial blog on your weight loss journey so far
- Why you want to give the Prescribed Weight Loss (daily weight loss injection) programme a try
- Your experience at the consultation
- A weekly blog (written / video) with a weight update and high-quality full length photo
- Give consent for their name, weight results and photographs to appear in Weight Loss Clinic public advertising campaigns including website, emails and social media and for any other purpose as Weight Loss Clinic deems appropriate. Weight Loss Clinic may use all images free of charge and the participants shall not be entitled to receive payment for any reproduction or future use of such images. Images may be edited/retouched as required
- Weight Loss Clinic reserves the right to refuse entry onto the programme to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions
- Weight Loss Clinic shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- Weight Loss Clinic accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prescribed Weight Loss (daily weight loss injection) programme. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoters for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of negligence